Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Make It Personal.


 Hello guys this is Make it Personal, so basically personal info is stuff that you may share, it is like your first name, your pets name, your favourite food and more. Well private info is like stuff you shouldn't share which is your house address, your phone number, your full name and all of your family members full names. So this is for Cooper, as you see with the other post i had he told mostly everybody some of his private information like his licence plate, where he lives and his full name. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katrina,
    I like how you wrote about private information and personal information. I think that this is a very good thing to post about. Maybe next you should reread your work because on some parts you can't tell what you are saying. I hope you have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina,
    I really like how you explained the difference between the two. It seems the difference between the personal and private info is pretty big.

    Maybe next you could check your sentences and edit them a bit.
    Have a great day Katrina!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post